Welcome back to another Whimiscal Wednesday, this week Stephanie and I decide to make something using buttons, bling, or brads.
Please remember to stop over at Stephanie's blog to see what she created and participate in this weeks challange. Stephanie will be having a giveaway please check out her blog for more details.
Hello~ such a cute card. I am a new follower. I found you via Stephanie's blog. I have enjoyed checking out your blog. Look forward to see what else you share with us. Hope you can follow me too at: http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com All the best & crafty goodness, Sonia
I love your card so cute and simple. Tfs and have a great day. :)
ReplyDeleteNicole this is sooo pretty. I love the colors. The paper with the little polka dots is really cute, is that a stamp that you heat embossed??
ReplyDeleteScrappy Hugs:)
Stephanie
That is super cute I love those buttons!
ReplyDeleteHello~ such a cute card. I am a new follower. I found you via Stephanie's blog. I have enjoyed checking out your blog. Look forward to see what else you share with us.
ReplyDeleteHope you can follow me too at:
http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
All the best & crafty goodness,
Sonia
love it thank you for your vote over at jitterbuggin challange so grateful. hugs
ReplyDeleteGreat button card!
ReplyDelete