Here is my project for Whimsical Wednesday hosted by Stephanie at alwayscrafting. This weeks challange is to use the Create-a-critter cartridge in any project, you can join in this challange over at Stephanie's blog linked above.
This is so cute I love how you put the bird in the tree. I found you from stephanie's blog, I'm going to do the challenge it sounds fun. You are invited to come check out my blog http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
This is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete~Dorcas
Super cute. Love the face on the giraffe. Also love how you put the flowers around the card. Great job!:)
ReplyDeleteStephanie
This is so cute I love how you put the bird in the tree. I found you from stephanie's blog, I'm going to do the challenge it sounds fun. You are invited to come check out my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
I just found your blog through Stephanie and LOVE your creations! So super cute, TFS!!!! :)
ReplyDelete