Saturday, August 21, 2010

Haul from Scrapbook Expo


Here is what I got at the scrapbook expo...not much but some good prices...

140 Sheets of Cardstock...some smooth some textured all for 20.00
Prima Botanicals Mix...aren't they sooo pretty
Prima Chipboard Frames 1.50per tin :)
Buttons...the 3 on the bottom are for my friend who had to work :( so she could not come with to shop.

Misc stuff that was 15 for 20.00

Clear stamps 5 for 10.00 so what the heck I had to get some.

I got all of these from the 1.00 bins except for the K&Company halloween which was 1.50. The felt flowered paper clicps I got for my daughter to use as book marks, and the felt sasafrass I got for my Bestie

Ok what girl doesn't need pearls....lol especially at 1.00per pack
Some copics to add to the collection...3.22 ea
Ok I tried these at a free make and take...and let me tell you they are sooo much easier to use then regular scissors...so I had to have a pair

2 comments:

  1. What fun stuff and at great prices. Glad you had fun and was able to get some cool things. Have fun with them!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww... awesome buys!!! Enjoy and Sweet Creations!!! TFS

    thanks for commenting on my tuesday challenge card. the cricut cart I used for my new arrival cart baby clothes line came from the " Straight from the nest" cart.

    Sweet Creations...
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete