Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mojo Monday 146 / Throwback Thursday

Below is my entry for Mojo Monday 146.

I also made it baby theme since I accidently made my entry for Emma's Throwback Thursday simular to hers. So here is a card for an expecting famiy member.



I added glossy accents to the bottle and the paper kind of dipped in around the pop dot thats under it...I am hoping when it dries that will go away. (update 7:56am Yes! the paper straightened out after the glossy accents dried)


6 comments:

  1. Awwww... very cute. I like the way you cut the baby bottle image. Too Cute!!! TFS
    Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is SUCH A BEAUTIFUL card!! Nikki, you did an AWESOME job my friend! Thanks for playing along for another throwback Thursday challenge!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty I love the colors you chose

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I keep missing your post is beyond me. This is so adorable. The onsie looks so three dimensional..what did you do to it and is if from NA cart. TFS...and you will have to start texting me when you post so I can take a look!:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, those are beautiful accents! Great job :) Thanks for adding your link to my blog. I would love it if you would grab my button to add here:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete