Friday, July 2, 2010

Emma's Throw Back Thursday

Here is my entry for Emma's Throwback Thursday, using Everyday Paper Dolls Cart


The page was supposed to say "splish splash I was taking a nap" because my silly boy did fall asleep in the tub, but the font I wanted would not cut right. So I settled for rubon's.

P.S. I started looking through my sons baby photos until I seen these which are some of my favortie and I totally forgot that Emma did bath time in her project until I came back on to link it. Maybe I'll work on another baby theme page and I wil just post it here on my blog also just to make up for the simularity.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I think it is soooo cute! I love the rub on. I never tries those before, you will have to tell me how to use them. TFS:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cute! I love the colors, and the rub ons are great! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creativity! This is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet-what a beautiful baby-great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nikki, you don't have to make another project! I think your layout came out GORGEOUS!! Your baby is SOOO ADORABLE!;) Thank you so much for joining my throwback Thursday!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to let you know that I have passed along two blog awards to you. You can stop by my blog and pick them up. Have a great week!


    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete