Monday, September 20, 2010

Momo's Hubby Challange


Momo has a hubby challange going on her blog, the challange is for hubby's to make a card, any kind of card...so yes I was able to convince my hubby to play along and he decide to make a bithday card for our son. So here is my Soldier with his home made card...shhhh don't tell his Army buddies LOL


First he browsed through images...

Then he drew his own sketch...

Then he picked out paper...

Then he took about 30 min trying to figure out the Gypsy...

Then he got his mat ready...

Then they watched the cricut cut...

Then he put together his layers...and added some googlie eyes to Elmo...

21 comments:

  1. AWE that is so cute. Did your husband sketch out a design too? Your little boy is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Very thought out!!! And he is even using the Gypsy!!! GREAT card!!! And your son is watching! This is tooo cool, and the card is adorable!!! I am sooo impressed! My hubby would do the same thing....not many men would do this, much less put all of that thought into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GREAT!!! I love it :) Way to go Nicoles hubby..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Your honey did a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card. Cute and whimsical....
    and the planning he took ...

    fantastic!!!
    He's a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fantastic!! So super cute, and it tells a story. I could see this scene being cut out in vinyl and putting it on the wall in your son's room. Great job to your hubby:)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hubby did a great job!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You asked if I would share the gable box file I created, I would love to I just don't know how lol, maybe if you know how you can give me a little tutorial.

    Lots of cricut love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card!! Tell hubby he did a wonderful job... I can't say my husband put that much thought into his card! :)

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is one adorable card!!! And I love how you took photos of the whole process!!!! Thanks so much for joining in!!! How fun!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG how cute is that Dad making the card and son watching just adorable. I love that he sketched his idea great job tell him. My husband wouldn't even know where to start LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really sweet. I love how father is making and son watching(how inspirational). I The card is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome, He used Elmo, how sweet is that!! Thanks dad, you are a great inspiration to your son. Thank you for all your Service to our Nation, God Bless you, your family and all your hero buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG this is awesome! I wanted my hubby to join in the challenge but we ran out of time! Your hubs card came out great !:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it :) Congrats to your hubby for his creation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even though this blog is a little older than the rest, I just had to say 'way-to-go' to yoru hubby...Maybe I can get mine on the bandwagon if there is another hubby challenge...He thought it was pretty cool too...BTW, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is GREAT! I love it! :-) Wonder if I could get my husband to... nah. he'd never do it.

    ReplyDelete