Saturday, June 5, 2010

Momo's Cricut Cut Swap


I received my swap package...and all I can say is OMG!! I am sooo not happy with what I sent Stephanie. This was my very fist swap ever, and I did not really know what I should send or how I should send it but my partner did say send and do whatever. But each time I was making a cut and doing stuff to it I'd think..what if she dont like this, then I tought maybe simple is better. So this was quite challangeing to me, but now I get more of what swaps should be like thanks to Stephanie. Because let me tell you she did an amazing job. The pictures are below...and she glittered, embossed, distressed, inked, flocked, cuttlebugged, glimmer misted, she also used hemp, buttons, googlie eyes, bling, accent essentials and then on top of that she made the cutest pink doggie card ever. Oh and she made the little purse with cards for my daughter...how super sweet!(FYI...she is new to papercrafting, she has only been doing this for 4months now...she is one of those lucky naturally crafty people)
Well now that I have a better feel for swaps I am going to get started today on another package for Stephanie. Hopefully she will like the replacement better. We both mailed on the same day so she should have hers today also.



2 comments:

  1. WOW ! WOW ! WOW ! what great stuff and the card is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, I am so touched by your kind words about what I sent you! I am thrilled that you love everything and I can't wait to see what you create. I sent you an e-mail and left you a voice mail...but have not heard from you (u are MIA) I hope you are doing okay. I loved the stuff you sent;) The tree is adorable and love the little slider cards. I know how super busy you are so don't make yourself crazy about sending me more stuff. Anyway, if you ever want anymore cuts just let me know and I would be more than happy to send them your way. Hope to talk to you soon!

    Hug
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete